New Canaan Field Club
Just a reminder that the deadline for our priority application to our 2020 Summer Membership Program is tomorrow, Friday, December 20th.
Dear Priority Prospective Member,
You are receiving this invitation for priority application to our 2020 Summer Membership Program at the New Canaan Field Club (NCFC) because you expressed strong interest of our Program.
What does Priority Application mean?
- Your family is guaranteed a 2020 Summer Membership before all spots are filled if you submit your application by Friday, December 13th and the application is approved by our Board of Governors
- After Friday, December 13th, all applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis since spots are limited
How do I priority-apply for the 2020 Summer Membership Program?
- STEP 1: Identify two NCFC member families who would like to sponsor and co-sponsor you. Then complete our online application form (click here) as soon as possible but no later than Friday, December 13th
- STEP 2: Attend our Open House at the Club on Wednesday, January 29th (7-9pm). Please click here to RSVP
- STEP 3: Pay the Summer Membership Program fee of $4,500 upon receipt of the summer membership offer
Why should I apply for the 2020 Summer Membership Program?
- It enables your family to experience the Field Club from May 1st through Labor Day before applying for full membership
- It grants you access to all programs/teams (Tennis, Paddle, Aquatics, Youth Programs, Social) at the Field Club from May 1st – Labor Day
- It facilitates the conversion process to full membership at the end of the summer with a short online conversion process (applying for conversion is optional, but only serious applications should be submitted)
What restrictions would I have as a summer member?
- Delayed youth camp registration by 2 weeks after full members’ enrollment
- Required Board member approval in order to reserve NCFC facilities for a party
Thank you for your interest in our club and we hope to hear from you soon so you can start building your own fond family summer memories. Should you have any questions, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to an NCFC member.
If you know of someone who did not receive this invitation who should have, we’d appreciate your letting us know.
You’re receiving this because you are a potential NCFC member
New Canaan Field Club, Box 357, 164 Smith Ridge Road, New Canaan, CT 06840