In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, the board, paddle chairs and pro staff have implemented the following rules for anyone playing paddle this season.
– The upstairs lounge area of the paddle hut will be closed to everyone except employees. Both doors will be locked at all times. The outdoor deck will be open but you must maintain social distance at all times while using it.
– Masks are required at all times unless you are in your car or on the court.
– The downstairs bathrooms will be single use only and can be accessed through the lower level door only. Masks are required.
– Bring all of your own supplies including water, Gatorade, paddles, balls, towels, etc. If you need demo/loaner paddles and/or balls, you should email me at email@example.com ahead of time to arrange pick up.
– All members are allowed 2 guests per month. The names of each player must be entered into the online court reservation system (click here). If you need help please email Len Berton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Hand sanitizers will be installed near the entrance to all 4 courts in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, hand pumps will be placed on each court.
The board, paddle chairs and pro staff will adjust these rules if needed as the season progresses. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!!
We are fully stocked with Master and Viking paddles as well as balls and accessories. If you need anything, please email me.
J. P. McConnell