We are pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for our juniors to have a complete evaluation of their current level of play! Luke Robbins will be on site Saturday, July 11th for private junior evaluations.
Luke Robbins is known to many at NCFC as an accomplished junior instructor and consultant. He has traveled extensively throughout the U.S., consulting with junior tennis programs and working with the tennis professionals to improve the effectiveness of their junior programs.
The evaluation will consist of a private 15 minute evaluation followed by a detailed report, customized for each student. The student’s evaluation report will consist of the following areas:
1. Current level of play at NCFC.
2. Primary area of strength.
3. Primary area to focus on this summer.
4. Suggestions for technique changes required for advancement.
5. Recommendation for training (privates, groups, frequency) for the summer.
6. Recommendation of family training that can be done outside of organized programs.
Private evaluations will be scheduled every 15 minutes from 10:00-12:00pm and 2:00-5:30pm on Saturday, July 11th. To schedule your junior’s evaluation time, please call the pro shop at 203-966-6879×7. Cost for this evaluation is $50/junior.
Please contact me at the pro shop with any questions.
Take advantage of this great opportunity!
You’re receiving this because you are an NCFC member
New Canaan Field Club, Box 357, 164 Smith Ridge Road, New Canaan, CT 06840